- Paper towels
- Application bottle or cone
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton balls
- Rubber gloves
- Take paper towels and place them on anything you do not want stained.
- Put on rubber gloves.
- Apply a small amount of alcohol on a cotton ball and clean application area and then let dry.
- Apply stencil to the dry area and fill in application area. Or start your freehand design.
- You must wait till gel is completely dry to remove gel
- Remove gel by peeling it off with your fingers.
- After peeling gel, wash area with warm water and a mild soap
- Dispose of all paper towels and rubber gloves and clean area with soap and water.
Tricks of the Trade
- The longer the gel is on skin, the better the stain. We recommend at least two hours.
- Avoid sunlight or any sun tanning lotions.
- Avoid tanning booths.
- Add a little rosemary oil to your gel right before application (this helps open the pores in your skin).
- Application bottles are reusable. Just clean with soap and water and let dry.
- Keep gel refrigerated if not in use.
- For hairy areas, you may need to shave before application.
- Do not use around eyes. "If it gets into your eyes, wash with warm water continuously until irritation stops. Contact your doctor."
- Do not swallow. "If swallowed contact your doctor."
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from animals.
- Keep away from anything you don’t want stained.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply to a small area and see if you have a reaction to the gel.
- Children under the age of 16 need supervision.
- Do not mix Jagua gel with any other type of body art dyes or colorings.