Easy Tattoo ink temporary tattoo kits are made in the USA. We are the only company on the market that can assure you of the best quality from harvest to the final product. We can do this because we own the certified food-grade facility and we also live where the fruit grows. We are involved in every step of the process.
We are an Emberá tribe-certified agriculture company. Our dye is a Wildcrafted product that is safe, this kit does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals. This is NOT henna or “black” henna. The tattoo will last anywhere between 10 to 15 days.
Jagua is a fruit. Although allergic reactions are very rare, we recommend first doing a patch test on your skin to test if you have a sensitivity to it.
- Put on gloves.
- place paper down in the mixing area.
- Take the essential oil and pour it into the application bottle with the powder inside.
- Mix the essential oil and the dye powder with the round end of the cleaning brush.
- After mixing the oil with the powder fill the bottle 3/4 of the way with water.
- Mix for 1 minute and let the gel sit for 3 minutes.
- Add water to the neck of the bottle and repeat step #4.
- Make sure the application area is clean and dry.
- Remove stencil from the sheet and place it in the application area.
- Remove black cap closure by twisting it counterclockwise from the application bottle.
- Twist on the application pink or yellow application tip to the bottle by twisting it clockwise.
- Apply the gel to the design area but squeezing the application bottle.
- Let the gel dry on the skin. Dry time 1-2 hours depending on the size of the design.
- Remove the stencil and wash the design area with soap and water.
- Wait for the magic to happen.